Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day 2009

What another beautiful day to the end of this holiday weekend.

I just wanted to say thanks to all the woman and men who have served and continue to serve our beautiful country. I don't believe in war but I do believe in supporting our troops. I hope they come home safe and soon so their loved ones can hold and kiss them again.

It is days like this that I love and cherish. I had a pretty productive weekend with my son and our friends. A few times I would see a beautiful flower or smell the air so clean and crisp and I would think of soap and what new creation I can add to my product line. I may have to spend some time at the shore to really become inspired.

I just wanted to send a quick hello to everyone and soon I will return with a new soaping venture.

XOXO
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment