Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sunday in Park Slope Brooklyn

Today in NYC it was an absolutely beautiful day. I had gone to Park Slope Brooklyn with my son to walk around and visit my friend Delores (www.DaisyMayNaturalSoap) at the Park Slope Food Market. It was great seeing her and of course I had to buy some of her soaps. I love supporting my fellow soapmakers and what a good way to spend money.

My son also took in the pleasure of purchasing 6 matchbox cars for $1.00 on a local stoop sale. It was fun watching him chose which 6 he wanted. I gave him the dollar so he could feel like a big boy making his very own purchase. I look forward to see what the rest of the summer will bring.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting me. I really enjoy spending time with friends who are also soapmakers. So much to talk about.

    ReplyDelete