Friday, June 5, 2009

I am like a kid in a candy store...

On this rainy Friday, yet another one, I am making plans for my weekend soap ventures. I must admit that when I walk into my favorite health food stores, I am always thinking about soap. I see packages of poppy seeds, chamomile, spices and herbs and I wonder how can I incorporate these products into my soaps. My mind wanders with ideas and thoughts and since I am on several yahoo soap groups, I have been able to get some great ideas as to what I can do. I am excited about the possibilites and hope to have them posted soon on my Etsy site.

XOXO
Melissa

4 comments:

  1. Herbs are so wonderful in soaps. Don't you just love the look of calendula in that pot of soap?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melissa, I've awarded you the Kreative Blogger Award. Please go to my Blog http://DaisySoapGirl.blogspot.com to pick it up. You can right click on the Award Photo and save it to your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Delores Thanks so very much for the award. It lifted my spirit since I just got home and saw that my son danced all over his glasses and broke them!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your first (of what will hopefully be many)award! Way to go Melissa!

    ReplyDelete