Sunday, November 15, 2009

The Fun is Just Beginning


What a great weekend! I had donated soaps to a fundraising event that took place last night. It was to benefit the flood victims of the Phillipines and it was fun. I wish I could have stayed but the mere fact that someone reached out to me and asked for my assistance felt great! Check out Chris and Diana's website at http://www.kimsoundstudios.com/party to see the post party pictures (as of this writing at 10:46 PM, they haven't been posted yet). Trust me I keep checking because I am excited to see who bid for my soaps!!

I also spent the weekend meeting up with grammer school friends, many I haven't seen, since 1986. That was a blast and always fun when getting together with people who were a big part of one's life.

Sunday was just the day to go over and update my website, my etsy site and taking more pictures and developing more products. I was able to accomplish making my Lavender Lotion Bar and I was about to work on the Whipped Body Butters but I am going to admit to being too tired. The hardest part was actually making the labels. No one can't say this isn't a total hands on business!! LOL

No matter what I am having so much fun in my ventures and I hope if you get to purchase one of my items, you feel it too!

XOXO
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment