Thursday, November 5, 2009

Website Adventures

For years I was terrified of starting my website because I thought it was just too hard. To my surprise it hasn't been too bad. I have been working on my website nightly when my son is asleep as I try not to fall asleep on my keyboard. It has been liberating in many ways. It has empowered me to go full steam ahead with my business and I am seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. I am excited to finish it up with my pictures and my shopping cart. I am a true believer in supporting other small business, work at home mom businesses/stay at home mom businesses and woman businesses. I have been working with a wonderful woman from Ct who is creating my banner and my new logo design.

I realize that one has to take baby steps or giant leaps to see their dreams come true. I believe I am at the giant leap stage because I feel unstopable!

As always,
XOXO
Melissa

2 comments: