Thursday, February 18, 2010

I Am the WINNER!!




I am not one to play the lotto or to enter contests because I always think I am not going to win. However on Wednesday February 10th my luck changed. I entered a contest given by Honey Bee Soaps (http://www.honeybeesoaps.com/) on her Wordless Wednesday blog entry. I commented on her picture and not because I thought I could win but because I really liked her Valentine's Day soaps.


To my surprise, I was the winner!! Woo Hoo how exciting it was to receive the email that I WON!


I received my package at work and my co-workers were laughing at me because I was ripping the box open as if the Hope Diamond was awaiting me. I was so giddy like a kid in a candy store when I saw the soap samples, lotion and lip balm. I LOVE getting soaps from fellow soapmakers. I love to see their creativity in the final product.


So please feel free to shop at Stephanie's website and show her some Honey Soapy Love!


XOXO

2 comments:

  1. I am soooo glad that you like your goodies. I am the same way, when goodies come in the mail I can hardly contain myself :)) Thank you so much for participating and for the soapy shout out. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so very welcome. I am known to brag about something that I love!

    ReplyDelete