Thursday, June 3, 2010

Paradise City Herbal




On May 14, 2010 I blogged about my Rosecea and my struggle with the havoc it is causing on my face. I mentioned briefly about a wonderful woman named Sheri Pearce who is the owner of Paradise City Herbal. I decided to write more about Sheri and the products I have purchased from her because I don't feel I did her justice. Just for the record, Sheri by no means has paid me or begged me to write about her company. I am doing this because I really believe in her as a person, herbalist, formulator and soapy friend. I also believe in her products since I have been using them for about 2 months now.

I had purchased the Sunshine collection because of the infusion of Calendula in her cream, toner and mask. I chose it to be unscented because of my Rosecea I wanted it as simple as possible and wanted the powers of the Calendula to come through on its own.

Let me start with the Facial Toner. I have used toners in the past but they always left my skin feeling stung, tingly and raw. The Sunshine Toner doesn't do that at all. Could it be because it contains all natural ingredients that are soft on the skin? In my opinion YES. I follow it up with the Moisturizing Cream and this cream doesn't sit heavy on the skin. A little of this goes a long way. It soaks into the skin and my face feels so soft. What I also like is that my skin has regained some of it's glow despite the Rosecea. I am sure the little Rosecea bugs in my skin are screaming as they see my finger with a bit of cream on the tip coming its way! "No please don't smother us in that natural, chemical free, skin friendly, skin loving cream!!!!!"

So for the Mask, today I used it for the first time. Of course whenever I put a mask on, I always ask my son if I look sexy. See he is 5 and he is just too honest for himself! So he did tell me I looked like Shrek, because the mask had a green tone to it due to the clay that is used. However once it was off, he did tell me I looked like Princess Fiona! Oh did I feel super special! Although I only used the mask once, it does feel nice.

I look forward to being a lifelong customer of Sheri's. Please visit her site and follow her Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.

Soapy Goodness!
Melissa

2 comments:

  1. Sound like awesome products. How's your new workspace going? xo Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen
    Thanks for reading the post. You should try her stuff, she is running a 25% Sale for June. The new workspace is coming along, I think I need another table already!

    ReplyDelete