Monday, September 27, 2010

Day of Glam

On Sunday, September 26, 2010 I participated in a Day of Glam that my friend, Annette was sponsoring. She had asked me a few weeks back if I wanted to come by her house and set up a table of my soapy goods since she is a sales rep for Stella and Dot. It was fun having the girls come over for some amazing wine and cheese and sharing my products with them. Actually one of the husbands was very excited that I had an Oats N' Honey soap. He loves oats and when I told him there is a touch of honey he immediately said "I will take one!" LOL

This was my first house party and I am excited to do some more. It is a great way of getting my products out there and having the experience of planning an event.
XOXO
Melissa

2 comments:

  1. Your set up looks very nice! I especially like your sign, your logo with the three rocks - original, natural, simple & classy. Nice! xo Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jennifer, it was a fun day! Sometimes a simple table is all you need.

    ReplyDelete