Wednesday, September 8, 2010

New Web Host - Host Papa!!

I finally changed web hosts!! I know you are probably asking why I am excited about this and the answer is that I have been wanting to do it for some time and finally made the move. I had my domain name and website hosted with a trusted company here in NYC. They were wonderful to work with and I never had any problems with them. However I wanted to switch to a host that was "green" to go more in line with my business and personal lifestyle.
After some research and asking fellow colleagues what they use, I decided to switch to Host Papa. Host Papa is a powered by 100% certified green renewable energy sources. This means that their data centers, web servers, office computers, laptops and office space is managed by wind and solar power energy. How cool is that? The transition will be a learning curve for me since I have a lot of work to do on website as far as updating products and information. However the life of a small business owner is never a dull moment.

XOXO
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment