Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Wordless Wednesday #1

I decided to start a weekly contest for my followers on Wednesdays and it will be called Wordless Wednesday. Why Wordless Wednesday? Well I am going to post a picture for you to describe to me what you think or feel about it. For your participation, one winner will be chosen via the good old fashion method - name in a hat! So for those who participate, your name will be added to a hat and picked out by my son. I will video tape him doing so and your name will be announced and posted on my YouTube channel. So let the games begin!

I love the simple pleasures in life..

Contest valid on Wed October 27, 2010 up to 11:59 pm.
Drawing will be made on Thursday October 28, 2010.

8 comments:

  1. You can do it, little guy!! He's tiny, but very determined to get his homemade kite up in the air....cute pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amy! This pic was taken in Socrates Sculpture Park in LIC, NY. Every year they have a weekend where kids can come down and make handmade kites and they run around like determined little kite flyers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It 1. reminds me of my childhood and 2. reminds me of how the staff at the Fingerlakes Residential Center took their "kids"/teens outside, taught them how to fly kites and had a blast all being "kids" again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All I can think is "Up, up and AWAY!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. "And he's off...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Summer or maybe Fall... the smell of green grass... getting together at the park spontaneously on a fluke sunny day to take advantage of the sun... picnic... childhood memories... missing my home country, home and family... kite freedom... remembering kite moments with Dad... wishing I could be up there with the kite flying... Lots of feelings! Thanks for the Photo! xo Jen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jennifer, you are so right. The smell of the seasons is wonderful and really do stir up great memories!

    ReplyDelete