Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Hello!!

Please forgive me; I know I am the world's worst blogger. I really do have good intentions but just can't seem to sit down long enough to get some great thoughts out of my head. Here is my plan that I am putting into place to keep me in line. Sunday mornings with a cup of fresh squeezed orange juice I am going to blog about the following:
  1. my new herb shelf and herbs that I am falling in love with
  2. reorganization of my soap studio and working space
  3. upcoming classes I will be offering and where I will be teaching
  4. a featured soap tool that I have discovered and can't seem to live without
  5. highlighting my products and their special qualities
I am committed to at least 4 blog posts a month. That shouldn't be too hard right?

What would you like to see me blog about?

XOXO
Melissa

2 comments:

  1. I'd like to see what fragrance blends you enjoy either for FO's or EO's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Splurge Sisters for the comment. I love experimenting with EO's so I would be happy to share that with you. I don't use FO's for my products but for my Mommy and Me class I will be teaching in July at CUNY York College, I will be using them.

    ReplyDelete