Monday, May 9, 2011

The Herbal Shelf

In the last few months I have become more and more interested in herbs and infusing them in olive oil. I always am in search of a good method of organization without having to spend so much money. I was able to salvage shelves from my office and are using these to store my precious herbs. I was lucky to have collected 9 of these shelves and they are actually scattered throughout my apartment for my books and photos. I love how the herbs look on the shelves and now I can see each and every single herb filled container.

How do you organize your herbs?

XOXO
Melissa

2 comments:

  1. I like how you organised your soap everything !
    Thank´s for such a good ideea!
    Love&Bless,
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Claudia..I have to add new photos of my studio so you can see the soap rack and the herbs I keep buying.

    ReplyDelete